AGM Asp TM35-640 – Medium Range Thermal Imaging Monocular 640x512 (50 Hz), 35 mm lens
- Product Features
The Asp handheld observational thermal monocular is equipped with a 640×512 infrared detector and a 1024×768 OLED display. It supports functions of observation, hot spot tracking, distance measurement, Wi-Fi hotspot, and so on. The high-sensitivity built-in thermal detector provides you with clear view even in total darkness.
The monocular is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, law enforcement, searching and rescuing, drug enforcement, anti-smuggling, criminal seizing, hiking, travel, and hunting, etc.
- Distance Measurement: The device realizes distance measurement function after marking the top and bottom of target, and input the target height.
- Hot Spot Mark: The device detects and marks the hot spot of highest temperature.
- Mode Switch: Device supports pallet switch and distance measurement.
- Storage: Built-in memory module supports video recording/snapshot capturing.
- Digital Zoom: Device supports 1×, 2×, and 4× digital zoom.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Device can capture snapshots, record videos, and set parameters via APP after being connected to your phone.
|Detector type||Vanadium Oxide Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays|
|Response Waveband||8μm to 14μm|
|FFC (Flat Field Correction)||Auto, Manual, External Correction|
|Resolution||640 × 512|
|NETD||< 35mk (@25°C, F#=1.0)|
|Lens (focal length)||
|Field of view (H × X)||35mm|
|Digital zoom||1x, 2x, 4x|
|Monitor||0.39-inch, OLED, 1024 × 768|
|Imaging palettes||Black hot, White hot, Red hot, Fusion|
|Storage||Built-in memory module (16GB)|
|Record Video||Support on-board video recording|
|Battery Type||Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery|
|Battery Operating Time||Up to 5 hours continuous running|
|Battery Capacity Display||Yes|
|Power supply||5V DC/2A, 2W|
|Weight||480 g (16.9 oz)|
|Working Temperature/ Humidity||-30°C to 55°C (-22°F to 131°F)|
|Overall Dimensions||202 × 74 × 66 mm (7.9 × 2.9 × 2.6 in)|
- USB Cable
- Neck Lanyard
- Protective Bag
- Operators Manual
- Lens Tissue