AGM Explorator TB50-384 Medium Range Thermal Imaging Bi-Ocular
- Product Features
AGM Explorator TB50-384 Medium Range Thermal Imaging Bi-Ocular 384x288 (50 Hz), 50 mm lens.
The AGM Explorator is the latest and most technologically advanced thermal imaging device for observation currently available on the market. Bi-ocular is made of high-grade aluminum and magnesium alloy, making the unit both durable and lightweight. Due to its waterproof capability, the device performs well even in severe weather conditions and challenging environments. The Explorator is available in two modifications – with 50 mm and 75 mm Germanium objective lenses - which allow selecting the most suitable version for the task at hand. The unit can be easily mounted on a tripod which grants the operator convenient/hands-free use of thermal binoculars.
The Explorator’s user-friendly interface and comfortable and ergonomic buttons make adoption and application incredibly simple. The thermal imaging unit offers ten different variants of image palettes: white hot/black hot, etc. that can be easily adapted depending on different environmental conditions. This high-tech bi-ocular can take either two CR123A 3V Lithium Batteries or two CR123 rechargeable batteries, with voltage ranging from 3.0 V to 3.7 V. In addition, the external battery pack (5V) connected via a micro-USB port provides an additional operating time.
- Lightweight and compact design
- Dual eye viewing system for comfortable, extended viewing sessions
- Superior clarity, versatility, and reliability
- Easy-to-operate control panel
- High-resolution display 2x and 4x digital zoom
- Picture in Picture mode with 2x digital zoom
- Automatic or manual (silent) calibration
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Powered by two standard CR123A batteries
- External power supply via micro-USB
- Optional external Wi-Fi module and video recorder
- Integral MIL-STD-1913 rail on the unit for optional accessories
- Tripod mountable
- Limited 3-Year Warranty