AGM Rattler TS50-640 Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope 12um 640x512 (50 Hz), 50 mm lens.
Original price $4,720.00 - Original price $4,720.00
$4,720.00 - $4,720.00
Current price $4,720.00
- Product Features
AGM Rattler TS50-640 is the compact thermal imaging scope developed for 24 hours operation under any weather and environmental conditions. This rifle scope with 50 mm Germanium lens and 20x digital zoom is perfect unit for long range shooting. Thermal image riflescope has 640×512, 12μm thermal detector with 50 Hz refresh rate and 1024×768 OLED monitor, which provides clear image under harsh environment conditions like darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, wood, camouflage, etc. The device is used as a thermal rifle scope or handheld monocular. The scope is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, hunting, etc. Powered with two CR123 batteries the AGM Rattler TS50-640 gives up to 4.5 hours of continuous operation time. An external 5V power bank (battery pack) can be easily connected via a USB connector for a significant increase of operating time. Onboard Wi-Fi module for live video streaming and video/images recording via application are also available.
640×512 thermal resolution 12 μm, 35 mK NETD high sensitivity detector Fast 50Hz imaging 1024×768 resolution, 0.39-inch OLED display 2.5x optical magnification 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x digital zoom Digital image processing technology Video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16 GB) Various reticle types and colors Stadiametric rangefinder Adjustable color palettes Wi-Fi data transmission Standby mode Waterproof, shockproof Up to 4.5 hours continuous working External power supply capability Limited 3-year warranty
- Palettes Black Hot, White Hot, Red Hot, Fusion Reticle 5 types, 4 colors, on/off Drop Test Height 1.5m (4.9 feet) Boresight Adjustment Digital Controlled Boresight Increment 0.15 mil / 0.52 MOA Distance Measurement
- Scene Mode Jungle, Recognition Picture In Picture Mode (PIP)
- (2× Zoom) Video Recording Yes Defective Pixels Correction (DPC)
- Uniformity Correction Auto, Manual, External Correction Observation Distance 2,500 m Detector type 12μm, Uncooled, 50 Hz Standby Mode Yes Resolution 640 × 512 Lens system 50 mm; F/1.0 Optical magnification 2.5x Field of view (H × X) 8.8° × 7.0° Digital zoom 1×, 2×, 4×, 8× Eye relief 45 mm Display 0.39-inch, OLED, 1024×768, 50 Hz Storage Built-in EMMC (16 GB) Battery Type Two CR123 (3V) Lithium or two RCR123 (up to 4.2V) Rechargeable Batteries CVBS Output
- Battery Life (Operating) Up to 4.5 hr External power supply 5 VDC/2 A, USB Type-C interface Operating Temperature Range -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F) Degree of Protection IP67 Weight 480 g ( 1.06 lb) Overall Dimensions 187 × 62 × 59 mm (7.4 × 2.5 × 2.3 in)
- Package Includes Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope, Mount, USB Cable, Lens Cloth, Manual
Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope, Mount, USB Cable, Lens Cloth, Manual