Hydra-Ram II Hydraulic Breach Tool
The Hydra-Ram II Entry Tool is the first and only one piece integrated hydraulic forcible entry tool.
- There are no hoses or auxiliary pumps.
- Whole unit fits in the hands of the user.
- Weighs 13 lbs. and is 15 inches long.
- The Hydra-Ram II has a maximum thrust opening of 6 INCHES.
- 10,000 lbs. of force is acquired at 138 lbs. of pressure at the handle.
- This is accomplished in just 8 strokes.
- Superior quality, uses triplex quality aircraft seals and jaws of special stainless steel with 220,000 tensile strength.
- Comes standard with a mallet and heavy duty Corduroy bag.