iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test - CONTACT US
iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (2 TESTS PER KIT)
iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is the simplest way to detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen. It only takes 4 steps and 15 minutes to complete the test. The test is also non-invasive. You won't need to collect a sample from deep in your nasal cavity to get accurate results.Features:
- Made of PU foam, the absorbent tip of the swab makes sample collection more efficient than a regular swab.
- The double-cap design allows you to safely store the liquid and then precisely drip the mixed sample onto the test card.
- The unique test card shortens the time to get your results and makes them easy to read. If only the C line shows up, the test is negative. If both C and T lines show up, the test is positive.
- FDA Authorized 15-Minute Self-Test: The test is a 15-minute self-test to detect whether or not an individual has COVID-19.
- The test can be completed in the comfort of your own home without the need to ship your sample to a lab.
- The iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a lateral flow assay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2.
- Easy to Use with Zero Discomfort: Test can be done by inserting 1/2 to 3/4 inch of a simple non-invasive nasal swab. Step-by-step instructional videos are available in our app (Installation of app is optional).
- For Ages 2 and Above : The self-administered test is recommended for individuals aged 15 years and older. Adult-collection is required for testing children 2-14 years old.
- Manage Group Testing Via Mobile App: The iHealth Test app allows the administrator of a small group to monitor and track the group members’ test results as needed at school, work or an event.
Up to 160,000 Tests available per week for government agencies please click here for a customized quote.
WE ONLY SELL TO GOVERNMENT, MILITARY and LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES
Store iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test in a dry place between 36-86 F (2-30 C). Ensure all test components are at room temperature 65-86 F (18-30 C) before use.
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
6.18 x 3.19 x 0.78 Inches