Magpul MBUS Pro LR Adjustable Sight – Rear
MAGPUL MBUS Pro LR Adjustable Sight – Rear
The new MBUS Pro LR capitalizes on the low profile and sleek styling of the original MBUS Pro, while adding the additional feature of an elevation adjustment wheel to accurately engage targets at variable distances.
With its all steel construction, this is the sighting solution that delivers no-tool adjustments, maximum strength, corrosion resistance, and functionality in a compact package. Positive detents keep the MBUS Pro LR at standard AR sight height when deployed and so low when stowed that you will hardly notice them.
Made in the USA.
- All steel construction; steel, rectangular sight post selectable between match and standard widths (.040" Match width for increased precision; .060" Standard width for maximum visibility)
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail
- Elevation adjustment wheel for 200-600 meter distances in 50 meter increments
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions; standard sight height when deployed