Otis Ripcord (.30 cal/.308 cal/7.62mm)
Otis Ripcord (.30cal/.308cal/7.62mm)
Ripcord delivers the best one-pass cleaning you can get for your firearm. Run it through your gun from Breech-to-Muzzle, with no gravity feed necessary. The rigid, helix-shaped rubber core keeps the cleaning surface pressed against the bore, engaging the rifling for an aggressive clean. The braided Nomex surface can take up to 700°F of heat, so you can clean it at the range or in the field while the barrel is still hot. Attach a bore brush to get an even more thorough clean. It's fast, effective, and ultra-portable.
- Cleans: .30/.30-30/.30-06/.308 cal/7.62mm and other .30 cal variants
- Length: 36"
- 10 inches of aggressive cleaning surface
- Caliber-specific molded rubberized core for 360-degree cleaning
- Heat resistant up to 700°F
- Nomex fibers act as both a brush to loosen and a patch to capture fouling particles
- Easy-feed design makes for quicker cleaning from Breech-to-Muzzle
- Equipped with 8-32 threaded ends to fit all Otis cleaning components